Sunday, March 16, 2008

Some of my favorite Nepal pictures.

It has been a few days since I have written. I have decided to wrap up the Nepal trip for now. I have selected a few of my favorite pictures. There were many to choose from. We took over 700 pictures.
As soon as Caleb spoted these soilders he wanted to go see them. They talked with him. When he came back to us we asked him," what did they say." He said, "I have no idea. But they are my friends".
My rickshaw driver.
It was like we were in a parade. We rented 5 rickshaw to drive us around town, just to sightsee. It was so funny. Everyone was looking and yes were laughing. I was in the 4th one, and Chad was in the 5th one. It was not a common thing to see heavy set, white people riding around town. We did not take a picture of us. Only a few of the girls.
Goats on top of the bus driving into town.
We made these boys very happy. It was toward the end of the day. They were selling cotton candy. We stopped the van and bought 12 bags. All they had. Look at the smiles on their faces. We were not smileing though, the cotton candy had a dirty taste to it. I don't know why I thought it would taste like the Lexington, TN fair cotton candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you leaving a comment