Saturday, May 24, 2008

Campmeeting in Colt, Arkansas

Smith Chapel Baptist Church

Bro. Steve Sexton and family singing


me with Tara from Mississippi

John playing with Robert, a friend he made from Arkansas. This is how the kids spent their afternoons and after services. They had a lot of fun.

We had a wonderful time at Smith Chapel Baptist Church in Colt, Arkansas. We were able to fellowship with lots of friends we have known for years. The kids had so much fun with all the other kids that were there. They spent a lot of time on the instruments. Good memories to cherish forever.

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Sandy,
    Your pictures are always such a blessing to me. I get to see all the folks I miss. Thanks for taking the time to post!

    We got the packet of info ya'll sent to us. I thought it looked real nice. You can tell you put a lot of time into it.

    We sure love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Sandy,
    I like your blog too. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you leaving a comment