Sunday, May 4, 2008

Churches we grew up in.

Today was a very busy day. Sunday morning we went to Homecoming services at my parents church. Friendship Baptist Church in Henderson, TN. It was go good to see people that I have known all my life. They have loved us all these years. We were asked to sings a few songs during the afternoon services. As we sang "Just one more soul" I was looking back at my mother who was in tears. I know she wants us to do what God wants us to do, but the move in our ministry to Nepal has been hard for my parents. Please pray for them.

Sunday night we went to the church Chad grew up in. Emmanuel Baptist Church in Huron, TN. Same thing, wonderful to be around people who know and love us. We were asked to present our ministy. the kids sang, and Chad preached. They took us on for support. We now have 4 supporting churches. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you leaving a comment