Friday, June 20, 2008

Immanuel Baptist Church , Milan, TN

Sunday night, June 15, we were at Immanuel Baptist Church in Milan, TN. Our kids were very excited to go to this church. Our oldest son John is almost 17. Ever since he was 8 months old we have been coming to this church each year in April for their "There's Hope" Camp meeting. This year we were not able to go because we were at Missionary Training School in Spencer, OH. Bro. Doug and Mrs. Pat Powell, the pastor and his wife, are very special people to us. We love them very much. It was such a joy to be in services with them. Also, it was a blessing when the church took us on for support that very night. Praise the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Glad your one church closer to having enough support to go to Nepal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bless you on your missionary endeavours. Your profile caught my eye as my husband and I have visited Jackson Tennessee and I do believer passed through Henderson on one of our ourings. I just LOVE Tenneessee (what I saw of it). Bless you, I will visit again.
    from Sandra in New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

Thank you leaving a comment