Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Youth Camp pictures

Some of my favorite pictures of camp. We had a wonderful time. Mrs. Nina we missed you and Bro. Michael and the girls and Justice.


Our group on dress up night


Bro. Mike and Mrs. Debbie

Kayla



Water day



Boys from Cornerstone Baptist Church in Texas
Kendell, John ( our son) , Patrick, and Joe




Ashley, Brittany , and Anna ( our daughter)

Kendell and John

taking a water break after sack race



Josh, Mrs. Erin, and Sam




girls from Texas and Sarah in the middle


Kendell finally got wet


Bro. Jeremy leading us to sing for our supper



Sack race
Miranda, Lenea, and Jessica




Mrs. Cathy with Micah and Briton

our daughter Rachel with Hailey



Our Caleb with Johnny




Chapel time




Britney, Sarah and Kara

5 comments:

  1. We missed being there! The pictures looked like you had a great time. Thanks for posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!! It's usually tons of fun but so tiring, are you recovered yet and did you get all your laundry caught up???

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got home on Friday, went to Nashville on Saturday for a birthday party for my husband's uncle, went to two different churches on Sunday to present our burden and Monday started packing to move in with my inlaws.
    We leave Sat. early for our next "trip".
    Yes, I guess I have recovered some. LOL
    The laundry never gets caught up with the seven of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have gone too. I miss going to youth camp. But when the kids are "pre-teen" (I mean, waaaaay pre-teen) we'd end up being more in the way than a help (although there's no doubt we'd have gotten the blessing from being there!)
    In a way, I'm glad I didn't go... it would have made me miss the Andy's more than I do just hearing my kids talk about them and keeping up with Nina's blog... etc.
    I would like to see you again though, Sandy.... it's been "forever!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking at those pictures bring back soo many memories of when I use to go to Youth Camps. *Sigh*

    You sound like one busy lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you leaving a comment