I am so behind on my blog with churches but my friend Nina, missionary to Portugal tagged me to write down 6 quirky things about myself. Well here it goes,
1. When I eat a kit kat candy bar I separate the bars, eat the chocolate off first, then the outside wafers, and last the inside wafer.
2. I Hit the top of the car when I go through a yellow light.
3. I cooked and Ate a batch of brownies just about everyday I was pregnant before my husband came home.
4. I love cleaning even though my house never seems to be finished. (it is relaxing)
5. I like the smell of boiled eggs.
6. I can't think of any more, well really I can think of lots but just don't know which one to write down.