Saturday, July 19, 2008

Livingstone's new home





Yesterday we dropped Livingstone ( our African Gray Parrot) off at his new home in Pounding Mills, Virginia. His new owners are Bro. Chris and Mrs. Terry Huff. He is the pastor of Emmanuel Baptist Church. Their church was the first church to take us on for support. They also support Bro. Michael and Mrs. Nina Anderjewski in Portugal. They are the ones who gave us Livingstone. Before Livingstone reached his new home we made a few stops. One being the Chimney picnic area in the Great Smokey Mountains. We had a great time climbing on the rocks.

5 comments:

  1. I love to wade in the water and climb on the rocks when we are in the mountains....Jeremy makes fun of me for it. I think it's just cause this last time, he fell in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun. Nice break from the car I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Livingstone is such a pretty bird. I hope he's happy and adjusting well in his new home. We went to the zoo today and they had like 10 African Grey's in a huge cage with a few other exotic birds. They were all "cutting up". It was fun to see and made me miss Livingstone all the more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I'd tell you that Mindy tagged you....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'll be fun to see the who will get Livingstone next as it seems that each family that takes in that bird gets called to the mission field. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you leaving a comment