Thursday, July 3, 2008

Morning Star Baptist Church, Cleveland, North Carolina


Wednesday night, June 25, we were at Morning Star Baptist Church in Cleveland, North Carolina. The pastor is Bro. Ron Young. His wife is Belinda. I don't even know where to begin to share the blessing this family was to us. We did not know them before but as soon as we arrived it was just like we had know them for a long time. While they were in college at Tabernacle, in Greenville, South, Carolina, they lived next door to my brother and sister - law, Joe and Tanna Collins. It was so good to hear the stories they shared with us. The Youngs took such good care of us. We stayed with them 5 nights. We had such a wonderful time.

4 comments:

  1. I've been missing you Ms. Sandy! I'm sure you've been busy and keeping the roads hot. Please know we love you all and we're praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed so much looking at all your photos and I pray God bless you greatly in your ministry. connie from Texas

    Oh, by the way, I go to Faith Baptist Church in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Sandy, you've been tagged. See my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the Collins family. My parents went to Tabernacle with them. It is a blessing to see the work that they gave their lives for prospering today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you leaving a comment