Saturday, November 29, 2008

Finally back after a long break

We have been home for the past few weeks. Well almost all of November. We have been very busy through the weeks and then churches on Sunday's and Wednesdays. We have had a wonderful time. This has always been my favorite time of the year and God is so good to allow our schedule to work out the way it did.
The only downside of being at home was we did not have high speed Internet. So I got very behind on emails and my blog. It is hard to caught up and think about everything that happened a month ago.
So much has happened that it is hard to remember. Any way the biggest highlight is we are now at
41% of our monthly support.

God is so good. I am always amazed at Him. I don't know why, because He is always the same and has always taken care of us.


I want to say Thank you to all the churches we have presented our call to , to the wonderful people in each state we have visited, and to family that has always been there with encouraging words to keep us going.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you leaving a comment