Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lee's Chapel Baptist Church Dora, Alabama



January 8 - 11, we were a part of Lee's Chapel Baptist Church missions Conference. Bro. Danny Tessener is the pastor. What a blessed time. We sure enjoyed the whole week. We were challenged by the word of God concerning world wide missions. When the week ended, the church's faith promise increased. What a blessing to be here. Also, I thought of Nina a lot this week. Her uncle in the pastor of the church and I got to visit with her mother. I thought about posting the video because of her. http://www.portugalbound.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Awww.....I LOVED IT!!!!!

    Everything about it was great!! Did you put that together?

    Thank You so much!! I'm gonna email a few folks and tell them to come see this!!

    You've made my day..crying to early this morning...but I am so thankful for it...I'll watch it again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it.
    John took the pictures and I put it together.
    Love ya so much.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a blessing! wasn't at the conference this year I had the stomach flu.Thank You so much for sharing this video.
    And Nina's right,...It makes you cry....and I live here.
    I can't wait to show my husband David.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting this so everyone could see it. It was a blessing to me and my husband! The baby at the end of the video is in children's hospital with a respiratory infection. She is on oxygen and has an I V in her now. Her name is Anna. She is my niece and Bro. Danny and Sis. Denise's granddaughter. Please pray for her! Thank you! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Sandy I enjoyed talking with you at the Mission Confrence. I pray the Lord will continue to bless you and your family... increasing your support so you can get to the field. I know you are ready. I hope you will be able to go by Portugal on your way! That would be awesome.
    Much love, Wanda Williams
    (Nina's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy,

    Thank you! I enjoyed watching it and seeing many friends and faces of those I haven't seen in a while (y'all, the Potts, the Tesseneers, the Raglands, just to name a few!) And the song is a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you leaving a comment