Thursday, March 5, 2009

52% and climbing higher.

Well here we go again. Call it busy, call it tired or just plain lazy. I guess it could be all three and more. It has been a while since I have posted. So many things have happened. I guess I am just overwelmed at times. I never knew what it was like to be on the deputation trail. I am just so tired. I am enjoying every oppurtunity God is giving us to minister. It has been such a blessing. But I never thought I would get so physically tired traveling with a husband and five kids. God has been so good. We just heard from another pastor in TN that they voted to take us on for support. That brought our support level at
52%
I still can't believe it. We are well on our way to get to Nepal by October 2009.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy,
    Glad you are back again, been missing what has been going on with you guys. Love, PB&J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on Sandy, it'll be over soon!

    Yippee for 52%!
    I remember that after 50% things really start rolling. Won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord!

    Looking forward to how the Lord will raise your additional funds.

    Praying for you.

    Pastor Les Wallace
    Pine Grove Baptist Church
    Marlton, NJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord!

    Praying for you all.

    Pastor Les Wallace
    Pine Grove Baptist Church
    Marlton, NJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you leaving a comment