Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another busy week.

Last week we were very busy. We got home Monday afternoon from Greenbrier, Arkansas after a very wonderful missions conference at Faith Baptist Church. That night Chad preached at Friendship Baptist Church in Henderson, TN. The pastor is Bro. Ronnie Sells. This started a week long revival with a different preacher each night. It was a special night for me because this is my Daddy and Mama's church. The church I grew up in.


Then we started a missions conference in Lyles, TN with Bro. Joe Vick. The conference went from Tue. - Thur. We drove each night one and half hours for services. We enjoyed hearing Bro. Ron Ralph, pastor of Cornerstone Baptist Church in Carthage, TN. preach each night.

Bro. Joe Vick



special singing

Friday we spent the day just relaxing and celebrating Sarah's birthday. Went out to eat at her ( and her Daddy's) favorite restaurant. Longhorn Steakhouse in Jackson, TN.
We started packing late Friday night to leave on Sat. for a month long trip.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I saw that pic of my sisters, so I thought I'd leave y'all a comment! I usually play the bass, but I'm in Honduras right now. Sorry I missed meeting y'all!

    Rebekah Ward

    ReplyDelete

Thank you leaving a comment