Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How I spent my Memorial Day Weekend.

This weekend we were at Biloxi River Baptist Church in Gulfport, MS. What a wonderful time was had by all. God showed up in a mighty way. What a blessing it is to be born in the USA where we have the freedom to worship the Lord. My heart is still over whelmed just thinking of the services. Sunday night the pastor and his wife sang the song " I Have been Blessed"

We live in a country
The greatest on earth
Our flag for freedom and what is worth
She stands in the harbor, Miss Liberty calls
All have gave some, but some have gave all
So I can be blessed











3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy and crew! I love your blog! This is my first visit...finally! The pictures are great. We are thrilled that your deputation is going so well. We miss you guys lots. Please let us know if you are ever in the Cleveland area! Love ya!
    Kris Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time, no better way to spend Memorial Day.
    Praise God for what freedoms we still have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delighted to meet you and follow along on the beautiful path the Lord has laid before you. As a missionary family, we know that God has wonderful adventures for you.

    Blessings from this missionary mommy,
    Sarah Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you leaving a comment