Saturday, June 20, 2009

Prayer time at the alter




It has been a busy time since I last posted. We were at camp the second week on June in Alabama. This week we have been making improvements on our house to get it ready to rent or sell. We would prefer the latter. Lots to write about but never seem to find the time to write. I know I should just set aside a time but I am enjoying being at home it is hard to find the time.




Last week at camp was a very special time for our family. God has always worked on our hearts during the week. John was called to preach at this camp. It is a place you can come away from the world and listen to what God is doing in your live. The last night Bro. Mike, the camp director, had our kids came forward for the other campers to pray over them. Wow, it was such a treat to see all those young people at the alters and for them to be praying for our children. It was a night I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you leaving a comment