Saturday, August 22, 2009

Which one would You choose?


Choices, choices everywhere. Over the last few months Chad and I (mainly Chad) have been on a low carb diet. He has done very well. I guess he is just more self disciplined then me or it could be that I just like to cheat more. With Chad over 20 pounds lighter he decided to splurge a little bit. Giving him all the choices of ice cream flavor, he contemplated his decision. Which ONE would he chose. After a few minutes the verdict came. " I will have some Of ALL of them." That is not what I offered. I'm sure Chad will find a message sermon in this somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Bro Chad!! 20 pounds lighter, huh?! And while you're on deputation...that's a big deal!!

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Bro. Chad!

    I think I would have had a little of all of them too! ;o}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you leaving a comment