Friday, November 6, 2009

I am needed by my family

I have got to find the perfect time to post an entry on my blog every day. A time when I will not be distracted my all the duties of being a wife and mother.
The other day, after hearing my name called several times during the day for various "emergencies", I decided I would go outside in the car and hide for a few minutes to gather my thoughts. I did not need much time - just a little me time. Wondering how long I would stay out there, I thought I would just see how long it would take for them to find me. Then I would come in. I did not have to wait long. Within minutes I heard someone say. "Where is Mama, I need her." Should I pretend I did not hear them? No one saw me. Do they really need me? Those thoughts did not last long. Here I go to see what is the matter. It was a good thing I did. Caleb had throw up all over the kitchen floor while the kids were cleaning after supper. All work ceased.
It is good to be a needed person.

1 comment:

  1. Do you live with me ????
    that sounds just like my life,,,
    keep up the good work,,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you leaving a comment