Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Ornaments

The last couple of days has been a whirlwind. Chad and I went shopping on Tuesday without the kids. It was so much fun. My favorite purchase was the ornament that is at the top of my blog. Every year the kids pick out an ornament and put their name on it. It is always interesting to see what they are going to pick out. John's is usually an guitar of some type. No surprise. One year Caleb had Bob the Builder. Everyday he would go ask "Bob" h0w his day was going.
Also we purchase one with all their names and year on it. This year may be my favorite. What do you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Ms. Sandy.......I do believe that ornament is a cutie!!

    I love that Caleb is falling off the end...with an "Oh no!" look on his face!

    Enjoy these days with your family. I wish i could sit around drinking coffee and looking at the tree with mine. Wish I could walk barefoot through a house with carpet and central heating! That would be soooo nice....it is so cold here..the tile/concrete floors are FREEZING! But we are enjoying this season none the less!

    Merry Christmas to you all!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ornament is adorable...just like you!!
    Love,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you leaving a comment