Monday, February 1, 2010

Where does time go?

Yesterday Sarah was looking at my blog and brought to my attention how long it has been since my last entry.

Where does time go?

So much is going on. We are in the last months before leaving to go to Nepal. There is so much that still needs to get done. With each crossed out line on my TO DO LIST, I seem to add 3 more.

Oh well, we are still alive and doing well. Prayerfully, I will do a better job staying in touch.



To Do List
Post a new blog entry CHECK lol

2 comments:

  1. yes you are so right, Christmas time did something to my blogging I cant get back on track,hummm? I wonder if I ever will,?

    I have been wanting to come by & say Im very sorry about Bro Sellers, I remember him coming to preach at Living Waters not long after I got saved, He was a wonderful man,
    Im very sorry,
    I do look foward to seeing yall ,I think my preacher said yall are coming by in march sometime, its been long time since Isaw yall & cant wait,
    love Becka

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much for coming back to Texas in the near future. But YAY for finishing up your deputation very soon! That is so exciting. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you and your family.

    Lifting you up in prayer, my friend.

    Love,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you leaving a comment